In this part of the site you’ll find interviews and profiles of both established and emerging artists/practitioners along with in-depth articles about important issues facing theatre today and key projects.
If there’s something you’d like to see covered here or you’d like to write for danceandtheatrewiltshire.net then drop us an email - email@example.com
- Do you love to be the first to see great new work?
Practice at Salisbury Arts Centre 15.06.2011
- Bath- based Kilter Theatre presents ‘January & March ‘s Year Round Calendar Podcasts’..
A free podcast series looking at peculiar British customs & traditions throughout the calendar
- PRACTICE - Open call for artists
This is an open call for practitioners, artists and companies to present works-in-progress in front of a live audience.
- Saliabury International Arts Festival - Dance Highlights
The Salisbury International Arts Festival returns 20 May – 4 June 2011 with a packed programme of music, dance, theatre, literature, comedy and film in the historic town of Salisbury.
- My Dialogue
Katherine Mitchell shares experiences from her Dialogue journey over the last year.
- Dialogue - Call for Submissions
TheatreWorks is calling for writers based in the South West to submit a 10 - 20 minute extract of new writing for performance.
- Jenny Leonard tells us about her theatre workshop experience
In February, I took part in Sukosta’s Explore workshop in the beautiful and historic town of Bradford on Avon. ..
- Practice at ICIA 26TH FEB 2011
- Practice at I.C.I.A, Bath - Open Call for New Performance Work
TheatreWorks and I.C.I.A. are looking for new performance work in development.
- We Want to Know YOUR Thoughts!